Two photographs of the same engine, registered number FA2316. Showman's Road Locomotive built by Burrells of Thetford, leaving St Nicholas Works, Minstergate, Thetford on 25 September 1925. The build number is No 4030 being 10 n.h.p. (nominal horse power), 3 speed, D.C.C. (double crank compound) operating at maximum 200 psi. This was the last Showman's Road Locomotive to be built by Burrells at Thetford. The specification is understood to have required sprung axles, fore and hind, a platform for an auxilliary dynamo and rear jib crane. Supplied to William S Davies of Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, taking the name 'Dolphin' from the Diving Dolphins Scenic ride that she travelled with on the fairgrounds. This ride was purchased new from Orton & Spooner and was sold in 1937 to John Shaw of Sheffield who renamed her "The Gov'nor" and when she passed into the ownership of H J Wallis Junior of Seaforth, Lancashire the name was changed to "The Commando". At the time this catalog was prepared the engine survives in preservation in the ownership of Mike Dreelan of Aberdeen.